Tuesday 21 July 2009

YouTube is just getting out of hand.

The title says it all. Most music videos are getting banned. I was pissed, but then YouTube/whoever's forcing YouTube to do this had to step over the line and get up in my face.

OH HELL NO.

I made a video review of the film I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, and it was too big, so I split it over 2 parts. Now this was well over 2 years ago. It contained a couple of clips from the movie that I used to demonstrate what parts of the movie I was talking about. However most if not all of these clips are in Part 2.

I go on YouTube today, and PART 1 is BANNED. I get a Copyright complaint from Sony Pictures whatever to tell me to take the damn video down. I am like:

"WHUT BITCH?"

No, no, no. This tomfoolery has gone too far. I cannot make a simple movie review any more? I can't show clips of a movie any more?

THIS IS THE INTERNET, YOU ARSECHEESES. YOU WILL NEVER GET RID OF ALL THE ILLEGAL THINGS ON THE INTERNET, AND PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS WORM THEIR WAY AROUND THE RULES. YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK FOR THE SONGS THAT PEOPLE DOWNLOAD FROM LIMEWIRE, SO TURN DOWN YOUR FREAKING HEADPHONES AND FACE THE TRUTH, FATCATS. PENNY-PINCHING AND TAKING THINGS AWAY FROM THE LITTLE GUYS WHO WEREN'T EVEN DOING ANYTHING ILLEGAL ISN'T GOING TO MAKE UP FOR THE LOSSES YOU MAKE THROUGH THE BIG UNDERGROUND SONG-WHORING! JUST ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON.

JEEZ.



----------------
Now playing: The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button

No comments: