Friday 12 March 2010

Hello, hello, hello...

This.

What the hell is this?

Honestly.

To quote my YouTube comment:

"I'm sorry this video is too much. The acting is crap. The storyline is all over the place and the song is average.

There may be some abstract meaning to this video, it may be sattire, collecting up all the American consumerist stereotypic ideals, but then again it could just be another piece of Illuminati propaganda. There's so much brainwashing brainwashed flashy plastic crap in this I don't know where to begin.

Just to clear things up, I still love Beyonce."


And then someone got at me about what this video is supposed to represent. Well...

"But how could she try to say something intelligent about the state of America and then flash her vagina on screen? And then prance about in a bikini?

I'm sorry but there's an element of hypocrisy in this.

And no, I don't think it's supposed to be a Hollywood film. The acting is crap in this, it's true. If you can't act then don't make your music video into a 9 minute epic."


I'm so tired of this plastic souped up high-budget consumerist anti-consumerist illuminati superficial anti-music pop culture BS. SO TIRED.

WE MUST MAKE AN ALTERNATIVE.

No comments: