Monday 14 May 2007

BAGSY FIRST BLOG!!!

01/5/07 - A Backdated blog

Well, it's not like anyone else'd take it.


Hi everyone. I'm PokeyStix and I have decided to make a blog, as you can see.

What these blog entries will usually contain is:

Ranting, ranting, and the occassional joyful word.

Yes, I'm a cynic. And cynics need a place to be cynics without people stating the obvious (i.e "You're such a cynic!" or "OMG RAVEN DID YOU JUST GET A VISION?").


Well, uh... to set the mood of blog entries to come, I have decided to end this blog with a complaint.

JohnnyUtah. The creator of Tankmen whom I admired turns out to be racist. And what's my proof? Here. His blog. His art-filled, mildly-amusing blog.

He called the black robber a negro. And said that the black people of Glenside had let down the 'fine, upstanding WHITE' citizens down again... jeez, how racist can you get? I mean, calling black people negroes and mentally separating all of them from the 'fine' white people is not okay. And yet look at all the comments, man. It's as if they're all to afraid to tell this great artist that his mentality is racist!

AND ALL FOR STEALING A PS2 AND A MEMORY CARD! C'mon. Slating racial attacks for that?

Clean yourself up, Johnny. Really.

No comments: